The Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research is a not-for-profit woman-focused research centre. CeMCOR needs the ongoing input of women in all stages/ages of life to remain current and relevant. Research done today will help women and health professionals now, and in future generations, understand the importance of the menstrual cycle and ovulation across the life span.
You can become a supporter of the Centre in many ways:
- Donate your time
- Donate your money
- Become a participant in one of our research studies
- Keep a menstrual cycle diary to inform yourself
- Volunteer on the Community Advisory Council
- Refer young researchers to work at the Centre
- Send us relevant web links
- Distribute information about CeMCOR in your community
- Link to our website
- Join our email list and receive updates
For more information about how to become involved with the Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
We Rely On Your Support
If you find these materials helpful, and if you are able, please consider making a donation to cover our costs and support the research and education objectives of the Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research.